Huntingdale Primary School Oval
18-20 Clarendon Avenue
Oakleigh South (3166)
Group classes are ideal for parents that want to teach their dogs a series of basic, intermediate and advanced behaviours and cues.
- We offer a customised training program for each dog’s individual needs (a Profile form must be completed prior to training commencement).
- Classes are being assembled according to your dog’s age, temperament and training level.
- We have a great network of liaises (especially veterinary behaviourists) to properly assess potential health and behavioural issues. This guarantees your dog’s on-going welfare and well-being.
- Small number of people/dogs per class thus ensuring more individual attention for you and your dog (maximum 6 dogs per class).
- Screens used between each dog thus minimising visual stimulation/arousal between dogs. They also assists in settling. A dog that settles quickly is as important as a well-trained dog.
- Additional training clickers – mats – toys – extra treats offered.
- We provide continuous support (follow ups) to check on your dog’s progress after completion of class training sessions.