Our Senior Puppy Classes are ideal for parents that want to teach their puppies a series of basic behaviours and good manners. Our main health requirement is for your puppy to have completed either all vaccinations (C3, C5 & C3 booster) or the first 2 (C3 & C5).
Eligible ages: 13-24 weeks
Maximum number of puppies per class: 6
Maximum number of people per puppy: 2 (or 2 adults + 1 child)
This is a 6 week training program constituted by:
- A pup-free session (Orientation Week) where we will go through all the training basics such as:
- Animal Learning
- Identifying Dog Body Language Signals
- How Clicker Training works?
- Managing your dog’s Arousal Levels
- House Rules (Q&A – Entering and Exiting the Class – Hygiene etc.)
2. 5 Training Sessions where you will learn how to teach your puppy:
- A series of basic cues (e.g. Sit – Drop – Come – Respond to name – Settle on mat – Stay etc.)
- A series of good manners (e.g. Sit for Greeting – No Jumping – Accept Collar holds etc.)
- Loose Lead Walking fundamentals
and some general education for the parents such as:
- Handling and Grooming
- Toilet Training
- Bite Inhibition
- Appropriate Play for this age group
- Understanding and Managing appropriate behaviour for this age group
Prior to booking, a Profile form completion is required (sent after initial enquiry). This will assist us in providing the best possible training, management and enrichment strategies suited to your own dog’s individual needs.
For information on our Senior Puppy Class dates & times, pricing and availability click here.
For any additional information and enquiries contact us here.
Back to Group Classes