DREAM DOGZ also offers Phone / Video Phone (e.g. Skype) consults. They are recommended for various cases such as:
- Dog parents that require general advice and guidelines.
- Dog parents located in remote – rural areas
- Cases that might require referral to a veterinary behaviourist (e.g. repetitive / compulsive behaviours).
- Specific, problematic behaviours (e.g. excessive jumping and/or barking) occurring in one or more areas of the house (or other areas).
- Implementing management and behavioural enrichment strategies.
- Teaching individual behaviours.
Once the consult is completed, DREAM DOGZ will send you an email containing the main points mentioned, along with a series of relevant handouts.
For more demanding cases, the completion of a Profile form (provided after initial enquiry) on your dog’s medical and behavioural history might be required prior to Phone / Video phone consult commencement.
For information on our Pricing click here.
If you require any further information contact us here.