Private Consultations are taking place at your area and are usually recommended for more demanding cases such as:
- You and/or your dog have physical limitations which make it difficult to attend a class.
- The dog is not suitable to attend a group class (e.g. signs of aggression).
- Various cases of Anxiety (e.g. Separation) diagnosed and referred by a veterinarian or veterinary behaviourist.
- Specific, problematic behaviours (e.g. excessive jumping and/or barking) occurring in one or more areas of the house (or other areas).
- Learning about general training methods and teaching individual behaviours (e.g. Loose Lead Walking, Recalls etc.).
Each dog is different and it is sometimes difficult to clarify if the reason/s behind a problematic behaviour is Health, Training and/or Management related just by mentioning the problem. This is why at DREAM DOGZ, the completion of a Profile form (provided after initial enquiry) on your dog’s medical and behavioural history is required prior to training commencement.
The Initial Consultation/Assessment lasts usually 1-2 hours. It will assist us in getting a clearer picture regarding your dog, his living conditions and the severity of the problem. You will receive a General Handout containing relevant training, management and enrichment strategies based on the dog’s case.
For more serious cases, the creation of a customised Treatment Plan might be required (e.g. Behaviour Modification programs, Counter-conditioning & Desensitisation, Loose Lead Walking and more). Treatment Plan Analysis sessions are offered to provide a more practical and detailed approach to the Treatment Plan provided. The goal is to ensure that you, the parents, completely understand the training principals and strategies involved and that your dog is progressing well.
We offer on-going support, even after our Training Program has ended.
For information on our Pricing and Package deals click here.
If you require any further information contact us here.